Sunday, April 7, 2013

Special Testimony from ex-illimunati & Presentation of Time and Space -Vs- No Time and Space

Brothers, if you have not listened to the attached, I challenge you to do so. It changed my life forever. Absolutely incredible. Comes from a Constitutional Lawyer applied by the laws of physics. The first video starts off with Doc's personal testimony. Wow is all I can say! The second one.....get something to drink and sit back and prepare to use your spirit and all you are! It is about 84 mins. long.



Also, I wanted to mention on Doc Marquis web page the information he gives is incredible. He tells how Y2K was used to help set up 911 and so much more it continues to blow my mind. He gives the code they used to alert the attack over the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment