Thursday, May 16, 2013

Reminders: May 2013

There are many pages to the right of the site and post by month that are listed by the word "Archive", that have been updated from the very beginning of this site as revelation or truth reveals itself to update the first written communication.  If you see a post you want more info. on or see an error, please let us know as a comment or post at the end of any post as we will get that message and respond.

The main thing in all is really one question.

Do you know or have you started a relationship with The Lord of Jesus Christ, Yeshua, the only son of GOD himself?

  From there begins the journey and the joy of it.  It is not easy and will be hard, but the reward during and afterward is beyond our comprehension.

If you are not a Christian, a follower of Christ, and know you want to be, do the following 7 things.

1.) Get on your knees

2.) Tell the Lord you know you are a sinner and need him to save your soul and spirit.


3.)  Tell the Lord I give my life to you now and help me to walk with you daily.

4.) When I mess up, thank you for convicting me to change and do better each day.

5.) I look forward to your soon coming return

6.) Help me to help someone know you today.

7.) Lord, lead me to the church that is practicing your Word in full and be surrounded by those who love you.


Examples of updated post:


CIA Whistleblowers post.  You may want to join the Constitution Club to view.

Attorneys page

Southern Poverty Law Center post


Be blessed and bless others! 



No comments:

Post a Comment