Saturday, February 15, 2014

How great is our God / How great is God !!!!!!! Don't miss listening to this....it will change your life forever....

About 30 mins. in I could not contain myself as I wept through most of the video. Please watch this and pass on to someone you know and someone you do not know.

I personally found out my purpose on this earth in the life I live. It is to ask one huge question to everyone I meet till the day I go be with King JESUS.

The question is Do you know GOD, do you really know the only GOD of all there is, was, and will be?

I love you all,

little me.....from GOD who knows us all my name

▶ Louie Giglio - How Great is Our God - YouTube

Look at
Laminin . I missed this in at least two biology classes and many science classes somehow. Wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment