Sunday, January 11, 2015

I wish it would rain by: Jimi Ray - A book or website you do not want to miss

The below link goes straight to a sneak peek into the first intro of the above named book by a personal friend of mine who I and my sister went to school with at Garder-Webb University in North Carolina.

Jimi, sang at many of our Fellowship of Christian Athletes meetings in the 1980's.

I encourage you to read the intro. If it hits home in anyway I hope it helps you or someone you know.


This is a real as it gets as many of you may be able to relate. The world is a hard place to live in and all of us are tested in so many ways.

May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always,

http://www.jimiray.com/introduction-chapter-i-wish-it-would-rain



Respectfully,
john-mark:adams

No comments:

Post a Comment